Strida Folding Bicycle, five different styles, several colors available
Strida is a portable, belt-driven, folding bicycle with a distinctive 'A'-shaped collapsible frame, designed by UK engineer and designer Mark Sanders. The first model, Strida 1, was released in 1987 and the latest, Strida 5.2, in 2009.
About this product:
- Frame/fork: 7000 Series aluminum frame and fork
- Wheels/tires: 18 inch aluminum wheels and reflective Kenda tires
- Drivetrain: STRiDA special belt drive for 50,000 mile use and internal 3 speed transmision
- Brakes/Cockpit: disc brakes and aluminum parts
- Includes: Kickstand, Rear carrier rack, weight limit of 220 lbs, height range of 4'9"-6'4", and folds to a mere 45.2 x 20 x 9 inches and fenders
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.