MS Word Training For Legal Firms 2007-16. What If? Professional1 month ago - Learning - New York City - 32 views
So What If?
- You could receive basic-advanced top-tier style legal training at an affordable price from those who have spent thousands of hours on all shifts in top-tier firms.
- You could have 24/7 access to a LinkedIn repository of scenarios and procedures for top-tier law firms going back 8 years and hundreds of articles!
- The opportunity to work on document after document from the corporate and litigation legal sector
- The opportunity to schedule each class at your convenience when you are ready
- The ability to go through invaluable test prep
- Practice tests that simulate the agency tests
- Placement assistance from us concerning recommending you for testing to agencies we deal with on a long term basis.
This does exist. This is what we offer at AdvanceTo Training.
We offer weekly the following:
1. Live Phone and/or In Person class is approximately 4.5 hours. Phone class may be split into two. We teach 2007-16. Half Class available after first full class.
2. Most classes 1 on 1 or 2 students tops.
3. The ability to make your own schedule from class to class.
4. Learn from those from the top-tier of the legal industry who function as coordinators, lead operators help desk and IT personnel.
$250..00 for in person class.
Phone class is always $175.00. And, you can be anywhere..
We also do in person corporate training!
Course packages are available at discounted rates! Click on link for pricing:
http:// advanceto. weebly. com/courses.html
LinkedIn Group: "AdvanceTo Legal and Corporate Word Processing Training Forum"
Our Courses Include:
-Homework, Practice & Job Testing
-After Class Coaching
-Job Placement Assistance and --
-Books Authored By Us
-Top Training Methods For MS Word 2007-16
Questions? Just give us a call.
www. AdvanceTo .com
(888) 422-0692, Ext. 1 or 2
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.