Students in this course can expect to learn to:
- Work efficiently in the Adobe Illustrator environment with various modes, panels, and settings.
- Use the full range of shape drawing and freehand drawing tools to build illustrations.
- Apply fill and stroke colors to objects created with the drawing tools.
- Develop attractive illustrations using advanced selection, organization, and drawing tools.
- Use the full range of transformation and distortion tools to accurately modify objects’ shapes.
- Draw accurate vector objects using the Pen tool and its associated features.
- Use the various type tools, and apply wrap, flow, shape, and path modifications to typography.
- Design an advertisement using appropriate typography, drawing tools, and a clipping mask to contain the art within a shape.
- Align multiple objects with the Align panel and create complex shapes from simple objects with the Pathfinder panel and Shape Builder tool.
- Design a logo using the appropriate tools and features covered throughout the course.
Freelance Designer Courses – Adobe Illustrator – Earn Money Work Online
Unit 1: Customizing the Workspace
Unit 2: Using symbols
- Understanding pixel-aligned paths
- Working with Symbols
- Symbolism tools and sets
Unit 3: Creating Web graphics
- Pixel perfect
- Utilizing slices and image maps
- Utilizing SVG
- Creating animations
Unit 4: Using Color tools
- Color Groups
- The Kuler panel
- Pantone Plus libraries
- Color adjustments
Unit 5: Painting tools
- Creating and using brushes
- Creating and using patterns
- Transparency and blending modes
- Creating and using meshes
Unit 6: Working with Images
- Using Image Trace
- Perspective drawing
Unit 7: Type styles & effects
- Creating type on a path
- Scaling and rotating type
- Working with fonts
Unit 8: Creating special effects
- Working with effects
- Exploring Stylize effects
- Creating and applying graphic styles
Unit 9: Printing
- Setting up documents for printing
- Preparing artwork for printing
- Printing transparent artwork
- Overprinting, trapping, and presets
- What are source websites for freelancing?
- How to be registered on them?
- How to Start Work on these website?
- How to Make your Portfolio and start Selling your services?
- What medium of receiving payments should be used for Online Freelancing?
- How to promote your profile to get more clients?
- How to handle inquiries and claims?
- At least Matric