Doedicurus Professional4 months ago - Business & Office - Miami Lakes - 93 views
Doedicurus is an extinct armored plant-eating armadillo. Its heavy bony armor and spiked tail club helped protect it from sabre-toothed predators and other hunters. It was part of the South American Pleistocene megafauna 1.8 million to 11,000 thousand years ago.
- Scientific Name: Doedicurus clavicaudatus
- Characteristics: Doedicurus was built like a small tank with a spectacular domed ‘shell’. It also had a distinctive tail with an armored ‘tube’, and a dangerous spiked club on the end. It waddled around on four short legs with powerful blunt claws. Its relatively small skull was short and deep with a blunt face. At 13 feet long it was the largest of its kind.
- Size and Color: This model is 4.25 inches long and 1.75 inches high. It is a dusty beige color with a striking metallic sheen on its armor.
- The Doedicurus is part of the Wild Safari® Prehistoric World collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.
Check out the attractive toys available at the store at https:// store. safariltd. com/ collections/wild-safari-prehistoric-world/products/wild-safari-prehistoric-world-doedicurus-figurines-283129. You can also call them on toll free number (800) 554-5414.
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.