Construction Management (CM) helps to accomplish projects through trade contractors, contracted to the client. The core value is to achieve the task in a collaborative environment with time, cost efficiency, and high-quality standards.
1. Project Preplanning:
An initial stage of project life development cycle includes
- Analysis and Discussion for the Initial Planning
- Feasibility analysis for cost and time estimation
2. Project Design Phase:
A phase consisting of Multiple Modules:
- Design Management, Technical Review
- Code Compliance & Constructability Reviews
- Value Engineering Workshops, Analysis of Value Engineering Proposals
- Cost Estimation, Analysis, Cost Control/Monitoring
- Energy Studies, Utility Studies
- Site Investigations, Site Service, Survey & Analysis of Hazardous Materials
- Scheduling Module – Preparing Schedules & Schedule Reviews
- Design Problem Resolution, Review of Design Scope Changes
- Scheduling/Conducting/Documenting Meetings
- Participation in Performance Meetings to establish construction duration
- Participation in Partnering Activities during Design & Performance Market Studies
3. Project Procurement Phase Services:
- Assistance to Contracting Officer during contract procurement
- Answering RFP Questions/Bid
- Attending/participating in Site Visits, Pre-bid conferences
- Preparing and Issuing Solicitation Amendments
- Performing Cost/Bid/Proposal Analysis
Role of Construction Management Module:
- Analyzing and Specifying the Purpose and Objective of the project from Scope, Budget to Scheduling.
- Allocating the responsibilities and efficient resource utilization
- Implementation through coordination between integrated modules
Areas Involving Construction Management:
- Agricultural: Construction of barns, animal sheds as well as water supplies and drains (wells, tanks, ditches). The constructional area includes agricultural purposes and their improvements in any budget range.
- Residential Construction: We build houses, apartments, townhouses, and small office structures. Residential development can be from low budget project to any range.
- Commercial Construction: The commercial construction entails massive private commercial places like malls, warehouses, banks, theatres, casinos, resorts, golf courses, and larger residential structures like high-rise hotels and condominiums.
- Institutional: Construction required by the government and other public organizations. Examples include schools, fire and police stations, libraries, museums, dormitories, research buildings, hospitals, transportation terminals, some military facilities, and governmental structures.
- Industrial Construction: Buildings and other constructed items for storage and product production include chemical and power plants, steel mills, oil refineries and platforms, manufacturing plants, pipelines, and seaports.
- Civil Construction: Structural engineering plays a vital role in civil construction. The construction category involves the construction of:
- Roads, Bridges, Dams
- Railroads, Tunnels, Airports
- Civil and Military Facilities
- Environmental: The construction facility includes improving and supporting a cleaner environment. Environmental construction entails:
- Water-related infrastructure
- Wastewater treatment plants
- Sanitary and storm sewers
- Solid waste management
- Air pollution control system
- Have any questions? Get in touch with us. Reply to this email or contact us at [email protected] You may also call us on 202-465-4830.