Architect, Civil & Structural Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor needed for Overseas 21 months project Professional4 months ago - Jobs Offers - Los Angeles - 51 views
Looking for a qualified Architect, Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor and HR Manager to work on contract with our company Ndi Group Cameroon for a bridge repair project beginning from the end of January 2019. Only Qualified applicants should apply. Benefits: round trip ticket, Accommodation assistance, insurance cover, health insurance. Overtime pay and end of contract bonus. Contract duration is 21 Months. Working load will be 160 hours monthly. Working period is Monday to Friday, and this project will last 21 months weekends are free.
Completes construction projects by planning, organizing, and controlling projects, supervising sub-contractors and staff.
* Degree in Construction Management, Civil/ Structural Engineering or related field of study;
* 3+ years experience
* Previous experience in ground up construction, underpinning, foundation, new building;
* Strong knowledge of MS Project;
* Well versed in contract negotiations and project estimating;
* Cost, schedule, and procurement responsibilities including; project delivery, document management, site control, schedule and budget development;
* Subcontractor negotiations and trade supervision;
* Develop and maintain a good working relationship with project architects, engineers, subcontractors and office staff;
* Site and project management throughout C of O process;
* Strong and proven ability to work through design changes and issues as they arise;
We may not respond to any application without CV/Resume attached.
http:// www. ndigroupcameroon .com
Note: You must be logged in to post a review.