AirBaltic Tech Area R217 Professional1 year ago - Jobs Offers - Riga - 152 views
Job Title : Data Analyst / Technical Record Engineer
Location: Riga Latvia
Duration: 3 Year Contract
(Airlines OR Civil Aviation OR Aerospace OR Avionics OR Aircraft OR Flight Safety OR Airports OR Airworthiness )
Job location Full Address:
1) Riga International Airport, airBaltic Tech Area R217, 3 Tehnikas St, LV-1053.
2) P&W Main Office, Regus Office 517a, Terbatas 14-2, Riga, Latvia, LV-1011.
Could alternate to the Main P&W office on some week days.
Experience Needed: 1-2 Year (Minimum 1 year in Aero domain)
BE/ B Tech-Mechanical/Aeronautical (Preference will be given to Aeronautical Engineer)
Profile Expectation & Skill Set:
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of various Aircraft Systems, Aero-engines operation, Maintenance operations, Spare Parts Management
- Knowledge of MRO workflow process and understanding of components repair process.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data elements and application software’s used for data analytics.
- Exposure to Field Reliability and Failures Reporting and Corrective Action framework.
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of data elements and application software’s used for data analytics
- Proficiency in MS Office tool & macros. Expertise in MS Excel mandatory.
- Knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5) and tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Knowledge of various aviation regulation governing authorities and general aviation rules.
- Knowledge of aircraft maintenance practices and exposure to aviation maintenance workshops/ MRO/ aircraft operator/ repair depots will be preferred.
Daily/ Routine Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update E-Data for D&Cs, engine removals or BSI/Asset attributes as required on daily basis.
- Update fleet utilization data on monthly basis from the reports received from the customer.
- Monitor daily status and report on Engine/Component Removals, Work Stoppages, IFSD’s & Surge
- Events, AOG situations, LRUs Management, spare engines and parts availability.
- Attend daily morning meetings and support the FSRs in the regions
- Work independently under minimum guidance at client location.
- Systematic data mining from various data sources and will be responsible for importing, transforming, validating the field returns data and present data in reports, charts, graphs and tables and excel spreadsheets.
- Determine project scope, deliverables, and schedule project deliverables with in defined time line.
Interpret the customer’s needs and respond swiftly to the requirements.
Other Soft Skills:
- Excellent command over English language with written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate, thorough, consistent, pro-active, assertive and a team player.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and technical decision-making skills.
- Ability to work with global & cross functional teams.
CIS Worldwide Ltd
www. cisworldwide .co .uk